Where to Buy
3-Ring Binder Adapter
1. With the ring open, lift the elastic off of the center hinge pin & thread the double thickness through the bottom eyelet from the back to the front.
2. Stretch double elastic up to the top eyelet and push through from front to back.
3. Stretch double elastic over top extension of the hinge pin.
4. Center up 3-ring adaptor, insert music and close rings.
Additional Elastic Strings
1. Tie a knot as close as possible at each end of the elastic.
2. Starting from the bottom left hand corner of the hinge, place one knotted end of the elastic in the first notch.
3. Without stretching the elastic, pull it to the opposite end of the hinge at the corresponding notch.
4. Now stretch the elastic approximately 1 to 1.5 inches from the end of the hinge and insert it into the notch, then out the next notch.
5. Repeat steps at bottom and then top again until remaining elastic and remaining knot finishes at the last lower right hand corner notch of hinge.